The mission of PAVMT is to represent PAs in the rapidly growing field of virtual care and telemedicine. We serve PAs and PA students in telemedicine via our four organizational pillars - Education, Advocacy, Legislation, and Employment.
We are pleased to offer students the opportunity to apply for a scholarship towards their PA school tuition.
- A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded
- Scholarship certificate that is suitable for framing
- Ability to list “PAVMT Scholarship winner” on your resume
- Recognized on our website and Social media accounts
- AAPA member/ student membership
- PAVMT member/ student member
- PA student enrolled in a ARC‐PA‐accredited program in didactic or clinical year
- Applicant has not previously received a PA foundation or other specialty organization scholarship
- Follow our Instagram and/or Facebook pages
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0. If your program does not provide a numerical GPA (i.e. PASS/FAIL), the program director/designee must provide an explanation of the grading system. If you are an incoming student then please provide your undergraduate GPA/Transcript
Instructions ‐ Please Read Carefully
- Electronic Application is required through the PAVMT website
- The application package must include
- One copy of the application form via our website (link below)
- Personal statement 500-1K words or a 5 minute video on how you plan to utilize telemedicine as a practicing PA
- One copy of an official or signed unofficial transcript from the PA Program or an acceptance letter from the program
- If entering PA school in fall 2021 from undergraduate please submit transcripts from undergraduate school
- A letter of recommendation from an instructor or preceptor
- A picture/headshot of the applicant to be used for the awarded candidate.
Submit your application today!
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE APPLICATION DEADLINE!
Deadline: September 30th